ViennaCLBench provides a graphical user interface for collecting benchmark data for common OpenCL-accelerated linear algebra operations as implemented in the linear algebra library ViennaCL.
- Benchmark host-device bandwidth
- Benchmark memory bandwidth through vector operations
- Compare vector operations against host-implementations (single threaded)
- Benchmark dense matrix-matrix products (GEMM)
- Benchmark sparse matrix-vector products (SpMV)
- Load custom sparse matrices through file
- Direct Matrix Market integration through embedded browser
- Full list of OpenCL device properties
Be the first to post a review of ViennaCLBench!